2021 Competitive Summer Season Information
We are excited to announce that there will be a Field Lacrosse Provincial Championship on August 20th-23, 2021 in Prince Albert, Sask.
As a result of this announcement, we have decided to offer a Competitive Summer Field Lacrosse Program for the 2021 Season. We have decided to take this unique opportunity to solely focus on the Rattlers Field Lacrosse Program through the 2021 Summer months by bringing in established Field Lacrosse Players/Coaches to help us train our club through a mixture of Training Opportunities that will be included in our registration fees and at no cost to our volunteers.
On a Non-Covid Year, Provincials are typically played on the last weekend of June. Our Summer Field Lacrosse Program was put in place for 2021 only, we plan on going back to Spring Field Lacrosse in 2022.
Here is what it will look like:
- 5U - Learn Lacrosse Together
- Wednesday’s July 7, 14, 21 & 28, 2021
- Athlete with a Parent/Guardian on the field helping them at practice.
- $ 50.00
- 8U & 11U
- Mon/Wed Practices July 5 - July 28, 2021
- Intrasquad Game Play on a Practice Night
- $ 125.00
- 13U, 15U & 18U
- Mon/Wed Practices July 5 - August 23, 2021
- Exhibition Games Starting the week of July 19, 2021
- Provincial Championships - August 20-23, 2021 in Prince Albert, Sk.
- $150.00 + applicable team fee’s
As always, Volunteers will play a crucial role in order for us to offer these opportunities. We will be needing help in the following areas:
- Group Leader / Coaches
- 8U & 11U
- WLA Coaches will be there to help mentor & volunteers will be invited to our Coaching Development Evenings
- Assistant Coaches
- 13U - 18U
- This is a great way to watch & learn while being hands on with your athlete’s team helping our established Head Coaches.
- Team Managers
- Each Team will be required to have a Team/Group Manager to help keep everyone organized.
- We will be utilizing the RAMP Team App to help with that process as well.
- Field Set-Up & Take Down
- Setting up of our Playing Surface 30min Prior to the Start of Practice & Taking it down immediately after the last practice.
Registration is Now Open & You can register using this link: http://WeyburnLax.rampregistrations.com